Led by Kim John Payne, renowned educator & bestseller of Simplicity Parenting, this presentation will provide a developmental roadmap to help you establish the kind of discipline that is both nurturing and effective.
It will set out three cumulative discipline phases:
1. Training creative compliance for the young child;
2. Building emotional skills for the elementary age; and
3. Managing critical choices for the teenager.
- $59 for 1 day; $110 for 2 days
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Online registration only. Click the ticket link to register.
- Optional lunch and workshop selections will be available later.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT KIM JOHN PAYNE:
Kim John Payne, M.Ed, is the author of the #1 best selling book, Simplicity Parenting. A consultant and trainer to over 200 North American independent and public schools, Kim has been a school counselor, adult educator, consultant, researcher, educator and a private family counselor for 27 years. He regularly gives key note addresses at international conferences for educators, parents, and therapists and runs workshops and trainings around the world.
9100 Bathurst St
(North of Hwy 7 / 407)
Thornhill, ON L4J 8C7
Google map and directions