This workshop is led by Kim John Payne, renowned educator & bestseller of Simplicity Parenting.
We will explore issues affecting young people between the ages of 10 and 18, and offer workable strategies.
Topics may include:
• Navigating the squalls: the phases of adolescence & how these may be expressed and anticipated.
• Venus & Mars: the similarities and the differing needs of boys and girls.
• Coming of Age: rethinking how to help the 12-14 year old prepare for a changing world.
• Threshold Issues: an overview of addictive tendencies and how to meet them in creative ways.
• "But they are my friends!”: the peer group and defining the roles played within it. How the can adult work with the peer group and not against it?
- $59 for 1 day; $110 for both days
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Online registration only. Click the ticket link to register.
- Optional lunch and workshop selections will be available later.
Email to: [email protected]
ABOUT KIM JOHN PAYNE:
Kim John Payne, M.Ed, is the author of the #1 best selling book, Simplicity Parenting. A consultant and trainer to over 200 North American independent and public schools, Kim has been a school counselor, adult educator, consultant, researcher, educator and a private family counselor for 27 years. He regularly gives key note addresses at international conferences for educators, parents, and therapists and runs workshops and trainings around the world.
9100 Bathurst St
(North of Hwy 7 / 407)
Thornhill, ON L4J 8C7
Google map and directions
Showing 2 reactions
Sign in with